Sometime in 2016, I noticed some very odd anomalies with my website.  I brushed them off, but it wasn’t until a very close friend of mine brought to my attention that my website was showing spam content… namely… ads for erectile dysfunction pills. After opening my website in a private tab, i discovered that unfortunately she was correct.  My website had indeed been hacked!

I have spent the last several months working to get this thing updated and launched.  However, between buying a house and going on a much needed trip to Europe it hasn’t been easy for this lowly User Experience Designer.

I am excited though that it is up and running.  As time goes on I will post more blogs and add more content.  So stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Share this post

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.